Difficulty porting *.eps files created by Math.2.2 on Windows

Hi,
I have been trying to print eps files created by mathematica 2.2 for
windows on a NeXT station using Preview.app with no success. The previwer
on the NeXT station is able to display the image on the monitor. However, when
I try to print the image on the NeXT 400 dpi level II printer I get the following
messege:"Postscript error, unable to print some or all pages".
Can somebody shed some light ? Is it a bug in Mathematica 2.2 printer driver ?

I have seen queries similar to mine here before but no solutions/fixes.

Thanks in advance.

VPOUSYAL at VAXA.STEVENS-TECH.EDU