Mathematica as a Tool

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.Cybernetics.NET
  • Subject: [mg286] Mathematica as a Tool
  • From: kaufmann at ifm.mavt.ethz.ch (Stephan Kaufmann)
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 16:55:03 -100

Dear MathGroupers,

I just set up WWW pages which give you information about my book
"Mathematica als Werkzeug" (in German) and its English translation
"Mathematica as a Tool". The latter contains many improvements with
respect to the original German edition. Have a look at the URL

http://www.ifm.mavt.ethz.ch/~kaufmann/

The notebooks and packages developed in my books can be downloaded
from there.

Stephan Kaufmann

Stephan Kaufmann
Institute of Mechanics