FTP Address for Lit. Survey

	I forgot to put the numeric address for the FTP server
	  gauss.eedsp.gatech.edu which is 130.207.224.26.  That
	  FTP server holds the most recent version of the Mathematica
	  Literature Survey in the Mathematica directory as the files
	  "MmaLitSurvey" (text file) and "MmaLitSurvey.ma" (notebook).

	MathSource also maintains a copy of the literature survey, but I
	  am not sure when the newest version will be available there.

Brian Evans
UC Berkeley