MRI notebooks?

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu (mathgroup)
  • Subject: MRI notebooks?
  • From: lepard at bmw.mayo.edu (Kevin O. Lepard)
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 94 11:26:13 CST

Hello

I was wondering if there were any notebooks out there that were related
to MRI imaging physics, something similar to the signal processing
notebooks at mathsource, for example.  I haven't been able to find
anything like that around.

Kevin
Kevin O. Lepard
Internet:  lepard at mayo.edu

Disclaimer:  These opinions are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of the Mayo Foundation, Mayo Clinic, or any other person or institution.