Thank Yous

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Thank Yous
  • From: rlove at (Robert B. Love )
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 94 10:09:31 -0700

First I like to thank the many people (WRI staff & public) that
helped me with my question on saving graphics to a file for later

Second, I'd like to pass on the lesson learned about the difference
between Read[] and Get[].  Use Get to retrieve files.  Its MUCH
faster than Read.  Way faster.

Bob Love                   rlove at  (NeXT Mail OK)
                           BIX: rlove