Re: Laplace transform

You will find this article:

\item Cheng, A.H-D., Sidauruk, P. and Abousleiman, Y., ``Approximate
inversion of the Laplace transform,'' to appear in \ul{Mathematica
Journal}.

in the upcoming Mathematica Journal with electronic supplement of the
NLapInv.m macro.  I am told that it will be in issue no. 2 of 1994.  If
need it any sooner, please provide your mailing address.  I'll send a
paper copy of the paper by post, and the .m file by e-mail.

Alex Cheng