  • To: mathgroup at christensen.Cybernetics.NET
  • Subject: [mg246] headless arrows in PlotField
  • From: fink <fink at acf4.NYU.EDU>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 15:48:18 -0500 (EST)

I've been using the Packages PlotField and PlotField3D.  In PlotField3D you
can eliminate the head of the vector with VectorHeads.  In PlotField you
don't have this ability.  I know PlotField uses the Package Arrow to plot
the vectors.  I've been able to eliminate the heads of the Arrows using
the option HeadCenter->0.  How can I pass this option from PlotField to
Arrow?

Howard Fink