Mathematica Programming

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Mathematica Programming
  • From: clefort at (Clinton R Lefort)
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 08:29:20 -0500

I am new to Mathematica, and interested in its functionality as regards DSP and
sound production. Does anyone out in MAthematicaLand  have a clue as to where I
could pick up a good tutorial, very basic, to programming mathematica: 1) is the
re one available on, 2) since Romain Maeder has actually writ
ten a couple of books on the subject, I am sure he isthe expert-are there other
sources aswell-perhaps some used to  teach in a classroom setting; lastly, if YO
U have developed a tutorial and  would like to share your insights - I would be interested.

Thank you,

I have recently started workingwith  Brian Evans and James McClellan wonderfully planned "Summary of Signal Processing Objects,' if you know of other suchPackages, either on the interent or commercila, please notify me.

Clinton R. LEFort