Re: Re: Word - Mathematica connection

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg683] Re: [mg665] Re: Word - Mathematica connection
  • From: gdelfino at conicit.ve (Gustavo Delfino)
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 1995 21:37:09 -0400

>Richard,
>
>This product requires Word's macro language, WordBasic, which debuts on the
>Macintosh in Word 6.0. WordBasic was present in pre-6.0 versions of Word for
>Windows, but it was not sufficiently powerful.

NisusWriter has very powerful macro language and is a lot better than Word
6. I will not use Word 6 ever again even if it can communicate with
Mathematica. Could you consider a NisusWriter version?

|Gustavo Delfino          |gdelfino at dino.conicit.ve|
|Universidad Metropolitana|  CompuServe: 73000,1127|
|Ingenieria Mecanica      |      FAX:(582) 963-7726|
|Caracas, Venezuela       |________________________|