MMA to BTM & Vice-Versa

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg871] MMA to BTM & Vice-Versa
  • From: rmj at LLEWELYN.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU (Roger M. Jones)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 01:43:36 -0400

Further to Heidrun's question: are there plans to do the opposite
(i.e. convert mma graphics into bitmap images)?
This would be very usfeful in order to paste into word,etc in a windows
enviroment (from a NeXT into a PC based platform).
I do note that this task is straightforward with framemaker on a NeXT.

I would actually be interested in a solution to both Heidrun's problem and
my problem

>Are there plans to enhance Mathematica so
>that I can copy-paste bitmaps or pictures in other formats like Corel
>and so on into the notebook?

Many thanks,

(rmj at
 rmj at