Help required on differential equation

Hello all!

Please help! I have a differential equation that I solve numerically with
Mathematica. This gives me my interpolating function f[x] which I can happily
plot. Now I want to plot f''[x] over the same range, but I'm having all sorts
of bother. Can anyone help? I'd be very grateful...

Thanks in advance,

Brian Hunton.