Help required on differential equation
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1806] Help required on differential equation
- From: Dr Brian Hunton tel 270502 <hunton at news.ox.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 00:01:47 -0400
- Organization: Oxford University
Hello all! Please help! I have a differential equation that I solve numerically with Mathematica. This gives me my interpolating function f[x] which I can happily plot. Now I want to plot f''[x] over the same range, but I'm having all sorts of bother. Can anyone help? I'd be very grateful... Thanks in advance, Brian Hunton.