  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1806] Help required on differential equation
  • From: Dr Brian Hunton tel 270502 <hunton at news.ox.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 00:01:47 -0400

Hello all!

Please help! I have a differential equation that I solve numerically with
Mathematica. This gives me my interpolating function f[x] which I can happily
plot. Now I want to plot f''[x] over the same range, but I'm having all sorts
of bother. Can anyone help? I'd be very grateful...

Thanks in advance,

Brian Hunton.