- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1824] Hysteresis Modelling
- From: saliah at ee.mcgill.ca
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 23:52:17 -0400
- Organization: McGill University Computing Centre
I have the reference of + Mathematical Models of Hysteresis ;by Mayergoyz, I.D.
Does anyone have references to sources (FORTRAN, C, MATLAB or Mathematica), FTP sites
or to some straightforward algorithms that can be altered for a numerical implementation
of any of the models described in the book?
Thanks in advance.
Hamadou saliah at ee.mcgill.ca
Prev by Date:
notebook to plain conversion
Next by Date:
Re: Putting Mathematica Graphics into TeX or LaTeX?
Previous by thread:
Re: notebook to plain conversion
Next by thread: