Box counting dimension for fractals via Mathematica??

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2701] Box counting dimension for fractals via Mathematica??
  • From: easther at cfi.waseda.ac.jp (Richard EASTHER)
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 01:52:26 -0500

Hopefully the title says it all! I am looking for a
Mathematica package that works out the box-counting
dimension for "data" that is stored in a 2d array and
can potentially have a fractal structure.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful!

Richard

|    Richard Easther               No quote - just my address     |
| easther at cfi.waseda.ac.jp                                        |