Mathematica related Web sites

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2721] Mathematica related Web sites
  • From: monica (Monica Davis)
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 01:55:58 -0500

I'm searching for Web sites to add to our "Mathematica Related
Sites" page. If you would like to submit a link to a page or
site that contains Mathematica-related information, please send
email to monica at wri.com with the URL, the name, and a single-line
description about the site.

To view current Mathematica-related sites, please see URL
http://www.wri.com/sites.html

Ian Collier
Technical Sales Support
Wolfram Research, Inc.