math notebook on sgi doesn't work ???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2722] math notebook on sgi doesn't work ???
- From: rojnucka at cae.wisc.edu (Atipat Rojnuckarin)
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 01:56:09 -0500
- Organization: University of Wisconsin - College of Engineering
Hi, We have mathematica installed on our SGI, and the regular math session runs fine. Then when I tried the math notebook (via mathematica commands), the kernel refused to work, complaining about losing its connection to license server. Our license server is installed somewhere else (on another machine). Anyone has an idea what should I do or has experienced similar problems, please let me know. An e-mail to my account at dak at castor.che.wisc.edu is greatly appreciated. By the way, math notebook works fine on our DEC station. Thanks Atipat