Re: Bug ListPlot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2796] Re: [mg2755] Bug ListPlot?
- From: wagner at bullwinkle.cs.Colorado.EDU (Dave Wagner)
- Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 02:08:18 -0500
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
In article <4aoh1f$muv at dragonfly.wri.com>, John R. Fultz <jfultz at wri.com> wrote: >The option PlotJoined->True, by design, does not put the points on >the graph. MultipleListPlot will be happy to do this for you, by combining the PlotJoined and DotShapes options in the same command. It's in the Graphics`MultipleListPlot`package. Dave Wagner Principia Consulting (303) 786-8371 dbwagner at princon.com http://www.princon.com/princon