Re: DistributionsCommon

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2648] Re: DistributionsCommon
  • From: "Luis Fernando Segala" <CAMILA at condor.ibilce.unesp.br>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 21:03:43 -0500

  I use a PC 486 DX2 66Mhz and Mathematica V2.2
  I have load the package Statistics'ContinuousDistributions' because
I needs the pdf of some distributions, but when I use the command:
  Needs["Statistics'ContinuousDistributions'"]
  the error message says:

  Get::noopen: Can't open Statistics\ContinuousDistributions.m.
  Needs:nocont:
    Warning: Context Statistics'ContinuousDistributions'
    was not create when Needs was evaluated.

  Sometimes the error message says:

  Get::noopen: Can't open Statistics\Common\DistributionsCommon.m.

  I read the packages and don't see this DistributonsCommon package.
  Only exists Common'DistributionsFunctionals'.

  Sorry by my bad English.
  Thank's.
  Fernando