Thanks for help with lists (all who replied)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2824] Thanks for help with lists (all who replied)
  • From: abindon at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (Andre Bindon)
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 1995 03:17:09 -0500

	Hi! I just wanted to thank all that replied for my desperate
need for help with lists. I recieved many alternatives and new ideas.
I just wanted to acknowledge all who tried to help me and say that I
appreciated every return. All gave me new insights into programming and
will probably lead me to not have to bother you with my requests which
may seem somewhat simple to some of the experienced programmers out
there. Thanks Again.
Andre

P.S. Now only if I can get these damn packages to stay in the memory....