Transpose of a 1x15 matrix...HOW?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2857] Transpose of a 1x15 matrix...HOW?
  • From: fjl0014 at (Lombardo Fernando J)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 00:49:17 -0500

I'm trying to take the transpose of a 1x15 matrix. The problem is that
the function Transpose can not take the transpose unless the matrix
is a 2xanything matrix. Is there some other way to do this?? I have tried
doing Partition[matrix, 1]. But I get errors if I multiply the matrix with
another one. Any help will be appreciatted. Thanks...

                          Fernando Lombardo
 Univ. of Southwestern Louisiana      EECE              DA CAJUNS!!!
  fjl at    URL: