Mathematica under WinOS/2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2681] Mathematica under WinOS/2
- From: hasmith at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 02:27:02 -0500
- Organization: Florida State University
Hi there, I am trying to run MMa under Win-OS/2 and when the kernel starts to load I get an error msg: Must be in 386 Enhanced mode Check that HiMEM is correct in Config.sys... or something to this sort. As far as I cab tell, I have Win-OS/2 set to run in enhanced mode. Is there anything else I can set to fix this problem? Please reply to my e-mail: hasmith at garnet.acns.fsu.edu Thanks!