Re: Mathematica under WinOS/2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2704] Re: Mathematica under WinOS/2
- From: hasmith at garnet.acns.fsu.edu
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 01:52:58 -0500
- Organization: Florida State University
In <4a3eg6$qnc at dragonfly.wri.com>, ianc at wri.com (Ian Collier) writes: >If you are using 2.2.1 or earlier, you need to modify the Win-OS2 >settings so that 3.1 Enhanced is selected for the WIN_RUN_MODE >setting. Note that if you are launching Mathematica from the OS/2 >desktop instead of the Program Manager then you need to make sure >that the specific settings for that icon are correct. > Problem was fixed by selecting the Mma icon and setting its sessions properties to run in enhanced mode! Thanks to everyone for the help!