Analytica Users ?

  • Subject: [mg2703] Analytica Users ?
  • From: bennefeld at dkrz.d400.de (Christian Bennefeld)
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 01:52:48 -0500
  • Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup

Hi,

some month ago there was a posting about the
automated theorem prover 'Analytica' by Edmund Clarke (CMU).

Rightnow I am working on an improved version of Analytica.

I would like to get in touch with people using Analytica to
get as much user input as possible into the new version.

Even if you have no suggestions for an improvement give me
a note about how you are using Analytica - typical example
proofs are welcome !

Thanks for your response.

Christian

---