Re: making real postcript graphs????
- Subject: [mg2686] Re: making real postcript graphs????
- From: george at mech.seas.upenn.edu ( George Jefferson )
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 23:02:39 -0500
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Mechanical Engineering
:> What needs to be done to the file created by Display so that :> it is a real postcript file. The file that Display creates :> is not a complete postcript file. : :If you have a file containing Mathematica PostScript called :"mygraphic.ps" (for example) then either : : psfix mygraphic.ps > mygraphic2.ps you can do that directly from the notebook Display call as well: Display["! psfix -epsf > graphic.ps",graphic] (under unix only I suppose..)