Re: Re: Re: What's in the " .mb" files????
- Subject: [mg2666] Re: [mg2633] Re: [mg2579] Re: What's in the " .mb" files????
- From: richard at seuss.math.wright.edu (Richard Mercer)
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:54:56 -0500
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
> Remarks "To my knowledge, there shouldn't be any info in > the .mb that isn't recoverable from the .ma, and you > should be able to freely delete those files if they're > taking up too much space, at the price of slower opening > of your .ma files." > > Things may be different on different machines, but, on > my NeXT, I have used voice-overs in notebooks, pasted in > from the Sound application, and they seem to be dependent > on the .mb files. > > Comment and advice would be welcome. > > Allan Hayes hay at haystack.demon.co.uk The same is true of "pasted in" graphics on any platform (that uses .mb files); without the .mb file, they disappear. Richard Mercer