switch list elements, index from inside ??

Salve,

I have a problem regarding the interchanging of list elements (using the routine
posted by Richard Mercer), when I want to index the elements from inside the
routine.

t={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11};
s[list_List]:=ReplacePart[ReplacePart[list,list[[n]],m],list[[m]],n]//.
                      {m->Random[Integer,{1,10}],n->Random[Integer,{1,10}]}
s[t]

Mma complains that the part and position specification (that's m and n) in
ReplacePart is neither an integer nor a list of non zero integers.
Why doesn't Mma accept the (Random-) Integers ? This is probably a no brainer,
but I just don't see it.
Thanks
Gerd