- Subject: [mg2661] PDE Systems.
- From: 76300.3545 at compuserve.com (Dave Snead)
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 02:54:03 -0500
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
Anyone know of a package to solve systems of partial differential
equations in Mathematica (even linear ones)?
I tried the following in mma2.23:
And got the message:
DSolve::pde: Partial differential equation encountered.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Q> on COMBINING PLOTS w/ diff. axes. (LONG)
Next by thread: