- Subject: [mg2805] noise
- From: renzoni at fexphds04.tu-graz.ac.at (FERRUCCIO Renzoni)
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 02:40:29 -0500
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
I am also very interested in generating noise with mathematica, because I
am thinking to simulate an experiment regarding "stocastic resonance".
So can you please tell me how do you simulate white, pink ... noise
and, moreover, do you already have the way of calculating the power
spectrum of the noise (just to check that everythin is o.k. ...)?
Prev by Date:
Re: Mma under Win95 (slow...)?
Next by Date:
Linux & Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: