- Subject: [mg2805] noise
- From: renzoni at fexphds04.tu-graz.ac.at (FERRUCCIO Renzoni)
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 02:40:29 -0500
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
Dear Wilson, I am also very interested in generating noise with mathematica, because I am thinking to simulate an experiment regarding "stocastic resonance". So can you please tell me how do you simulate white, pink ... noise and, moreover, do you already have the way of calculating the power spectrum of the noise (just to check that everythin is o.k. ...)? Thanks Ferruccio