Student column of Mathematica in Ed.

  • To: MATHGROUP at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg406] Student column of Mathematica in Ed.
  • From: lmhall at umr.edu (Leon Hall)
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 17:38:51 -0600

Help!!  I have not received anything for the Students and Mathematica
column of Mathematica in Education recently.  If you know of something
interesting done by a student using Mathematica, I would appreciate hearing
about it.  Students often need a push to submit things they have done, and
that's where you can help.  Thanks.

Leon Hall, Students and Mathematica Editor

Leon M. Hall  (lmhall at umr.edu)
University of Missouri-Rolla
Rolla, MO 65401-0249                            (314) 341-4641