MultipleLogListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg434] MultipleLogListPlot
  • From: "Ramin Sina" <ramin at ramin.gsfc.nasa.gov>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 95 18:31:20 +0000

Hello every one,

I have two questions. First, is there a package for multiple logarithmic
list plots ( MultipleLogListPlot )? I seem not be able to find any on the
MathSource.

Also, On pages 42-44 of his wonderful book, Mathematica Graphics, Tom
Wickham-Jones gives some examples of labeling plots and axes that he
indicates do not work on version 2.2 of Mathematica. I was wondering  what
version do we need to use these methods? And for those like me who have
version 2.2, what is the best way to put mixed  Greek and Latin fonts of
different sizes including subscripts and fractions as axes labels?

Thanks,
Ramin Sina