Simple problem for math wiz
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1685] Simple problem for math wiz
- From: nomail at me.net (REVEAL)
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 01:04:19 -0400
- Organization: inteleNET Internet Services
Anyone here know how to find the solution set to: sin^2x+sinx-1=0 ? the trick, that is?
(limited to trig & algebra)
Prev by Date:
Linking Macintosh and Alpha
Next by Date:
Re: Reverse order terms and 0-origin array.
Previous by thread:
Re: Linking Macintosh and Alpha
Next by thread:
Re: Simple problem for math wiz