How to apply EdgeForm to ParametricPlot3D?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1697] How to apply EdgeForm to ParametricPlot3D?
- From: Gabriel Berriz <berriz at husc.harvard.edu>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 03:04:27 -0400
- Organization: Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Hello. Is it possible to apply the EdgeForm Graphics3D directive to a
surface plot done with ParametricPlot3D? The Book says nothing to the
contrary, but I haven't found a way of getting it to work
(i.e. ParametricPlot3D *always* draws black edges on the polygons
forming the surface, regardless of EdgeForm directives). Does anybody
know how to do it?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Does Mma solve INTEGER Problems
Next by Date:
Re:Re: Clear value of pre calculated expresion
Previous by thread:
Re: Simple problem for math wiz
Next by thread:
Re: How to apply EdgeForm to ParametricPlot3D?