Q) How to clear all variables
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1705] Q) How to clear all variables
- From: rossiale at vega.unive.it (Alessandro Rossi)
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 04:24:32 -0400
- Organization: Universita' Ca' Foscari Venezia - CICSD
My problem with mathematica is very simple but it hurts me a lot.
You know, if you want to clear from all the values you have assigned to
a variable named 'xy1', you simply digit:
and you have it.
But if you have been working for 1 hours and you want to clear all
the variables you have assigned is there a way much simplier than:
- digit: Clear(x1,x2,x3,.......,x10000)
- save the notebooks, quit mathematica, restart mathematica, open the noteb.
Please , someone asnwer me. I'm driving crazy.
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Windows front end & remote kernel
Next by Date:
Re: I'm looking for an algorithm: Cartesian Product
Previous by thread:
Re: Windows front end & remote kernel
Next by thread:
Re: Q) How to clear all variables