Q) How to clear all variables
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1705] Q) How to clear all variables
- From: rossiale at vega.unive.it (Alessandro Rossi)
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 04:24:32 -0400
- Organization: Universita' Ca' Foscari Venezia - CICSD
My problem with mathematica is very simple but it hurts me a lot. You know, if you want to clear from all the values you have assigned to a variable named 'xy1', you simply digit: Clear(xy1) and you have it. But if you have been working for 1 hours and you want to clear all the variables you have assigned is there a way much simplier than: - digit: Clear(x1,x2,x3,.......,x10000) - save the notebooks, quit mathematica, restart mathematica, open the noteb. ????????????? Please , someone asnwer me. I'm driving crazy. Thanks in advance.