Re: Curve-fitting software needed
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1793] Re: Curve-fitting software needed
- From: dendzik at usctoux1.cto.us.edu.pl (Zbigniew Dendzik)
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 21:41:23 -0400
- Organization: Silesian University, Katowice, Poland
cslgoi at alpha.ntu.ac.sg wrote:
: I am looking for a software for curve-fitting, multivariate equations.
: Please advise.
: Thank you
: Soon Luan
: email : cslgoi at ntuvax.ntu.ac.sg
Mma can also do it. NonlinearFit standard package usually deals with it.
If equations would be too complicated, you should define standard
deviation (chi squared) self, and then used FindMinimum function. It
usually works, even for quite complicated multivariate equations. E-mail
me if you need more details.
dendzik at usctoux1.cto.us.edu.pl
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica conundrum
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Curve-fitting software needed
Next by thread:
Re: Putting Mathematica Graphics into TeX or LaTeX?