WTB: PC image analysis program/routine
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1654] WTB: PC image analysis program/routine
- From: "Siobhan (Shevonne) Bonnie Ozard" <sozard at sfu.ca>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 1995 05:55:37 -0400
- Organization: Simon Fraser University
Hi All !
We have images of surfaces and would like to find
a PC program that calculates the density of
dots in the image. These dots are not the colour
pixels and typically occupy several hundred pixels. The
dots are distinguished by their intensity. The task is
much like counting the number of stars in a photo of the
night sky. Could write a program to do it but there
MUST be several out there already !
Data format is .hdf (Hierarchical Data Format). We're
interested in all programs since we may be able to change
the data format.
WINDOWS software would be perfect but someone's personal
routine is just fine. I wrote programs to do this myself
a couple of years ago but they're in the wrong language !
please reply via e-mail
sozard at sfu.ca
Prev by Date:
Re: NDSolve algorithm
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Fitting model to data
Next by thread:
I'm looking for an algorithm: Cartesian Product