Re: How do I find my current directory?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1662] Re: How do I find my current directory?
- From: Scott.A.Hill at williams.edu (Lancelot)
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 03:47:12 -0400
- Organization: Williams College, Williamstown MA
In article <3ti241$klt at news0.cybernetics.net>, Joe Gwinn <gwinn at SUD2.ED.RAY.COM> wrote: >And also, does anybody know a way to allow entire-notebook evaluation to >be automatically aborted if for instance a Get fails? This is a wild guess (I'm not sure if it will work), but try replacing your Get statement with: If[Get["filename"]==$Failed,Abort,Null]; I'm not sure if the Abort command will stop all calculations, or just calculations on that particular command line. I made a brief test, with "x:=3;Abort;Print[x]" and I was rewarded with n answer of $Aborted rather than 3, so maybe it will work.... > >Thanks. > >Joe Gwinn / :@-) Scott \