Re: How do I find my current directory?

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1662] Re: How do I find my current directory?
  • From: Scott.A.Hill at williams.edu (Lancelot)
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 03:47:12 -0400

In article <3ti241$klt at news0.cybernetics.net>,
Joe Gwinn  <gwinn at SUD2.ED.RAY.COM> wrote:

>And also, does anybody know a way to allow entire-notebook evaluation to
>be automatically aborted if for instance a Get[] fails?

	This is a wild guess (I'm not sure if it will work), but try
replacing your Get statement with:
	If[Get["filename"]==$Failed,Abort[],Null];
	I'm not sure if the Abort[] command will stop all
calculations, or just calculations on that particular command line.  I
made a brief test, with "x:=3;Abort[];Print[x]" and I was rewarded
with n answer of $Aborted rather than 3, so maybe it will work....

>Thanks.
>
>Joe Gwinn

/
:@-) Scott