How to create a legend for combined Listplots ?

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1532] How to create a legend for combined Listplots ?
  • From: kliche at lucy.informatik.uni-dortmund.de (Udo Kliche)
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 23:44:22 -0400

--

hi,

i would like to combine different joined listplots in one graphic and
construct a
legend for this graphic.

How is this done ?

any help would be appreciated,
Udo.

 ( o o )  8   Udo Kliche     kliche at ls6.informatik.uni-dortmund.de      |
  ` - /\/'|     http://ls6-www.informatik.uni-dortmund.de/~kliche/      |
     /`   |    Greetings to all friends of WAVE- and GOTHIC Music       |
     \_   8  Al Bundy said: "Hey Peg. We gonna make us a common Xmas-   |
 '95   `^`|          prasent. I buy a colt and you obtain the bullet !  |

Another Al quote: " The woman entering the shoe-shop was so fat that three
		    smaller women encircled her in an orbit "