Save animated graphics created using Do

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1024] Save animated graphics created using Do
  • From: nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in (Nandagopal)
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 02:43:55 -0400

[this post may be a repeat for some. - moderator]

Hi MathGroupers,

Thanks to all of you who replied to my earlier query about graphics
without mesh lines. Here's one more.

Can I save animations (3D or 2D) created using the Do loop?

Thank you in advance.

V. Nandagopal
Student
Department of Mathematics