Save animated graphics created using Do
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1024] Save animated graphics created using Do
- From: nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in (Nandagopal)
- Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 02:43:55 -0400
- Organization: Dept.of Mathematics,University of Bombay.
[this post may be a repeat for some. - moderator]
Thanks to all of you who replied to my earlier query about graphics
without mesh lines. Here's one more.
Can I save animations (3D or 2D) created using the Do loop?
Thank you in advance.
Department of Mathematics
University of Bombay
email:nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in
Prev by Date:
Re: Variable Listing?
Next by Date:
Re: Left eigenvectors?
Previous by thread:
How to solve system of iinequalities?
Next by thread:
Random[BinomialDistribution[..]] wrong ?