Save animated graphics created using Do
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1024] Save animated graphics created using Do
- From: nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in (Nandagopal)
- Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 02:43:55 -0400
- Organization: Dept.of Mathematics,University of Bombay.
[this post may be a repeat for some. - moderator] Hi MathGroupers, Thanks to all of you who replied to my earlier query about graphics without mesh lines. Here's one more. Can I save animations (3D or 2D) created using the Do loop? Thank you in advance. V. Nandagopal Student Department of Mathematics University of Bombay email:nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in 4-5-95