Ouestion about Ploting?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1054] Ouestion about Ploting?
- From: Mark Brennan <bread at maths.tcd.ie>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 14:20:44 -0400
- Organization: Dept. of Maths, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.
I was wondering how to plot 3D data with coordinates (x,y,z).
ListPlot3D only plots the height values z using it's own (x,y).
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Challenge! ....RESULTS...
Previous by thread:
Re: In:= Question
Next by thread:
Re: Ouestion about Ploting?