Looking for MMA Code/Modern Diff. Geom./Alfred Gray

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1088] Looking for MMA Code/Modern Diff. Geom./Alfred Gray
  • From: NVESTRUP at bcsc02.gov.bc.ca
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 1995 20:41:29 -0400

   I have borrowed a library copy of "Modern Differential Geometry"
by Alfred Gray but have been unable to find the Mathematica source
files that are referenced in the book.  I have contacted the publisher
(CRC Press) but they have no record of a diskette or electronic
supplement for the book.

   I checked MathSource and found a reference to the book, but no
mention of electronic materials.  Does anyone know if there is an
electronic supplement available?

   Thanks for any help.

Norm Vestrup
Hardware Planning, BC Systems Corporation
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada  V8X 4S8
Tel: 604-389-3742   Internet: nvestrup at bcsc02.gov.bc.ca