Re: path

In article <3ouvm8$995 at news0.cybernetics.net>, alec at oxy.edu wrote:
->I need to change the path that mma uses to find packages (I am runnning
->mma 2.2 on a NeXT).  I know how to do this within a mma session; instead
->want to change the defaults for every session.  I keep finding references

->to an init.m file, but this file has no references to the path in it.  So

->where is this info stored?
->
->Thanks!

sysinit.m (at least in the Windoze version)

Paul

* Paul A. Rubin                                  Phone: (517) 432-3509   *
* Department of Management                       Fax:   (517) 432-1111   *
* Eli Broad Graduate School of Management        Net:   RUBIN at MSU.EDU    *
* Michigan State University                                              *
* East Lansing, MI  48824-1122  (USA)                                    *
Mathematicians are like Frenchmen:  whenever you say something to them,
they translate it into their own language, and at once it is something
entirely different.                                    J. W. v. GOETHE