Knot theory algorithms/packages?

Hello.  I'm looking for Mathematica algorithms/packages on knot
theory, public-domain or otherwise.  I'm particularly interested in
algorithms for computing a "knot representation" (e.g. as a list of
crossings) of an arbitrary closed Hamiltonian trajectory.  I would
greatly appreciate any pointers.

Thank you very much in advance,

Z.