Knot theory algorithms/packages?

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1116] Knot theory algorithms/packages?
  • From: Zorro <berriz at husc.harvard.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 01:21:45 -0400

Hello.  I'm looking for Mathematica algorithms/packages on knot
theory, public-domain or otherwise.  I'm particularly interested in
algorithms for computing a "knot representation" (e.g. as a list of
crossings) of an arbitrary closed Hamiltonian trajectory.  I would
greatly appreciate any pointers.

Thank you very much in advance,

Z.