Q: How to load packages inside a package

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1143] Q: How to load packages inside a package
  • From: dchua at abel.math.harvard.edu (David Chua)
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 04:39:22 -0400

I think this question was asked recently, so just email a response
please.  I am writing a package and need to use FilterOptions, what is
the proper manner to set this up? I've tried all sorts of combinations
of Needs[], and contexts in the BeginPackage[] statement, but I have
yet to get it right.  Whenever I try to use FilterOptions, mathematica
goes off and tries to run something like

     MyPackageContext`Private`FilterOptions

Aargh!

--Dave