Q: How to load packages inside a package

I think this question was asked recently, so just email a response
please.  I am writing a package and need to use FilterOptions, what is
the proper manner to set this up? I've tried all sorts of combinations
of Needs[], and contexts in the BeginPackage[] statement, but I have
yet to get it right.  Whenever I try to use FilterOptions, mathematica
goes off and tries to run something like

     MyPackageContext`Private`FilterOptions

Aargh!

--Dave