Re: MathLink and CodeWarrior

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1158] Re: MathLink and CodeWarrior
  • From: ianc (Ian Collier)
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 01:33:21 -0400

In article <3pc2bj$o0m at news0.cybernetics.net>, campagno at JUPITER.DSYSnet
(Raymond CAMPAGNOLO) wrote:

> I would like to build a MathLink software (send and receive data to
MATHEMATICA) using CodeWarrior 5, the only .lib available on the MathLink
Software Kit are for THINK C and MPW, I tried to translate the MPW lib but
got link errors, does anybody know what to do or where the correct lib can
be found (Wolfram Inc seems not to have such a lib)

> Thanks for help

I am not sure where you got the impression that Wolfram Research
does not have MathLink libraries for CodeWarrior on the Macintosh
available. Although they are not included in the distribution you
can get them directly from Wolfram Research.

If you contact Wolfram Research Technical Support directly
(support at wri.com, support-europe at wri.com or support-asia at wri.com)
they will be able to supply you with the libraries.

I hope this helps.

--Ian

Ian Collier
Technical Sales Support