TeX-Mathematica printing

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1161] TeX-Mathematica printing
  • From: nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in (Nandagopal)
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 1995 02:03:23 -0400

Hi MathGroupers

suggested that I export the graphic files as encapsulated postscript
files. But I am still unable to get the graphics printout. I am racing
against a deadline and any help would be appreciated. I am using a MS-DOS
version (2.1) of Mma. This is what I did:

1. Created graphic gr in Mma.
2. Saved using Display["gr", etc]
3. Quit
4. Ran Rasterps -file gr.ps -format -eps gr
5. Input gr.ps into TeX file using \epsfbox{gr.ps} in the place where
graph was to have appeared. \input \epsf.tex was given at the beginning
of the file.
6. Converted the dvi file into ps using dvips. He says he cannot find
cmbx10.360pak and cmr10 fonts. I do not know what is the problem.

Can anyone who has done this before help me? As I mentioned I am racing
against a deadline

Thanks in advance.

V. Nandagopal
Student