Fastest Mathematica implementation?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1241] Fastest Mathematica implementation?
- From: <bhunter at cat.bbsr.edu> (Bill Hunter)
- Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 05:40:05 -0400
- Organization: Hamilton Services
Benchmark results, anyone? What is the fastest back end processor for
Mathematica? I realize that the answer depends on what I want to do
with Mathematica; at the moment, I'm most interested in small amounts
of symbolic transformation tied to large amounts of numerical
If this is in a FAQ somewhere, I haven't found it yet.
Prev by Date:
INTERACTIVE USE OF MATHEMATICA
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: INTERACTIVE USE OF MATHEMATICA
Next by thread:
Re: Fastest Mathematica implementation?