  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1253] Points Otdisappeared in ListPlot
  • From: koliver at bu.edu (Kyle Oliver)
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 07:40:48 -0400

I just installed MMa on 12 Pentium 75 in one of my labs, and when I run
ListPlot, the points do not show up?  We have a site license for all of our
machines, so it should not be a license problem.  I can solve the problem by
using PlotStyle->PointSize[0.01], but I would have to type this in every time.
Does anyone know of a global solution, or how I can change the default
PointSize? Thanks for your help.
Kyle F. Oliver
koliver at acs.bu.edu

|  				Kyle Oliver	    			      |
|	   Boston University Department of Manufacturing Engineering          |
|      Undergraduate Student / Summer Teaching Fellow / Resident Assistant    |