Which of Maeder's Mma Programming Books?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1251] Which of Maeder's Mma Programming Books?
- From: dale at pegasus.cuc.ab.ca
- Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 07:20:38 -0400
- Organization: University of Calgary CPSC
Can anyone recommend which of Maeder's two books is a better investment for someone wishing to learn to program Mma? What's the difference between the two? 1) Programming in Mathematica (Second Edition, 1991), 279 pages 2) The Mathematica Programmer (1994), 199 pages Is 2) a revamped/updated version, thus obsoleting 1)? Dale --- Dale Brisinda Email: brisinda at cpsc.ucalgary.ca Graduate Student NeXTmail: dale at pegasus.cuc.ab.ca Department of Computer Science Tel: (403) 220-7687 University of Calgary Fax: (403) 281-5242 http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~brisinda/home.html PGP Public Key: `finger -l brisinda at cpsc.ucalgary.ca'