  • Subject: [mg982] Books
  • From: twp1 at (Travis Pouarz)
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 07:04:40 -0400
  • Apparently-to: mathgroup-send at

I'm looking for is a good book from which to learn
how to take full advantage of Mathematica and that will be a good
reference later.  I'm searching for so much in one book and would prefer
to purchase only one book because they tend to be expensive.  I would like
to know your experiences/preferences.  I've been eyeing the book from
Wolfram itself; is this a good choice?

Travis Pouarz, The Wellington of Duke          __  __  __
twp1 at                              __  __