Re: Galois package for Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg978] Re: Galois package for Mathematica
- From: Bruce Williams <bhwill at xmission.com>
- Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 06:24:35 -0400
- Organization: XMission Public Access Internet (801 539 0900)
y0000353 at ws.rz.tu-bs.de (Torsten Abendroth) wrote:
>As a student of electrical engineering I am concerned with shift register
>synthesis. This topic often involves calculus in finite fields, especially
>fields of type GF(2), GF(2^n) and GF(2)[x].
>Are there packages available for Mathematica to do calculations e.g.
>determining a polynomial's order, in finite fields ?
>Please email Your answer to : T.Abendroth at tu-bs.de
>Thanks for reading Torsten Abendroth
A package for Galois fields is available via the Mathsource Electronic Library
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Numerical implicit function plotting
Previous by thread:
Galois package for Mathematica
Next by thread:
More on "Extracting data points from Plot"