Maximum Likelihood Estimation
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1010] Maximum Likelihood Estimation
- From: Steve Faraone <72233.540 at CompuServe.COM>
- Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 06:08:30 -0400
- Organization: Harvard Medical School
Does anyone know of a routine in Mathematica that uses numerical
iteration to do maximum likelihood estimation of statistical models?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Left eigenvectors?
Next by thread:
Re: Maximum Likelihood Estimation